DRIVING TO CAMP
- We are located at 6250 Bohemian Highway in Occidental CA
- Consider printing directions, as GPS signals can be blocked by the tall trees, and cell coverage is marginal.
- Please park all vehicles in the main parking lot or the gravel overflow lot. No vehicles may drive across the bridge unless given permission by the office.
- We encourage carpooling to camp.
- For those prone to car sickness, be aware that the roads to camp are curvy.
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATION
- WIFI is available in the office, dining hall, and most meeting rooms on camp. The Wifi Password will be given to your group leader.
- Cell phone reception is poor at camp and in the surrounding area.
- The camp phone number is 707-874-3507 ext. 100 for the front office. Please give this to anyone who will need to get in contact with you while you are at camp.
- Complimentary phones are available in our hospitality lounge, located in the office.
- If you plan to bring walkie talkies, no guests can be on channels 7 or 8. Thank you for your understanding.
- We have a beautiful creek on camp that is a protected habitat for salmon. Do not play in the water.
- Quiet hours begin at 10pm. Please be courteous to other groups (and staff) on site.
- Smoking is permitted only in the parking lot.
- Only service animals are allowed on camp. Please notify us if you are bringing your service animal.
- Office and Hospitality Lounge hours
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday-Thursday
- 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM Friday-Saturday
- Dial “100” on any camp phone to reach the office staff- we are here to help with everything!
- Sports equipment & games are available for complimentary check out in the office.
- We ask that you return all sports equipment to the office by 10pm.
- Camp maps & hiking maps are available in the office. We have lots of places to explore.
- Keys for individual cabins & lodges are available in the office (deposit required).
- The gift store is open during office hours.
- Coffee and Tea are available for purchase at the gift store.
- We have a variety of snacks, drinks, and merchandise for sale in our gift store.
- Check out our online store at arcgmarketplace.com
- After office hours dial “101” on any camp phones to reach the security guard for assistance. Phones are in some meeting rooms and outside in bright yellow emergency boxes.
- Our outdoor pool is available May 25th to September 4th. It is open to all campers on certain days from 1:30-5:30pm. Check with your group leader to see if the pool is open during your stay.
- Ziplines, archery, climbing walls etc. cannot be opened on request. These activities must be scheduled through the group leader three weeks before arrival.
- Sonoma Zipline Adventures is open to the public! You can receive a discount if you book during your stay at the conference center. Call 1-888-494-7868 for more info!
DINING HALL AND MEALS
- Please arrive on time for meals. Breakfast is served at 8 am; Lunch at 12:30 pm; Dinner at 6pm.
- Your group will have assigned tables.
- One serving is prepared per guest at meals. Our kitchen staff will be sure to announce if there is extra food after everyone has made it through the serving line.
- In addition to the main meal, breakfast will include oatmeal and fruit/yogurt bar. Lunch and dinner will include soup and salad.
- Check with your group leader regarding gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian special meal options.
- Please clear your tables and take dirty dishes to the drop-off area in the corner of the dining hall.
- The dining hall is closed between meals.
- You may bring your own snacks and drinks into the meeting rooms. However cooking indoors, in meeting rooms or inside lodging, is not allowed. This is a major fire safety concern.
- All room assignments are given out by group leaders. Check with your leader if you have questions about your lodging.
- All lodging rooms must be vacated by 10 am on your departure day.
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST
- Water Bottle
- Walking/Hiking Shoes (Closed toed shoes required for all scheduled activities)
- Rain Jacket and Rain Paints (November- March) (Scheduled activities are not cancelled due to rain)
- Swim Suit and Towel (April 1st- October 1st)
- Bring clothing with lots of layers! We have chilly mornings in the Redwoods.
- Toiletries and Medications
- Check with your group leader to see if Bedding, Pillows, and Towels are included in your lodging.
- Shower Shoes
We look forward to serving you!