- WIFI is available in the office, dining hall, and most meeting rooms on camp. The Wifi Password will be given to your group leader.
- Cell phone reception is poor at camp and in the surrounding area.
- The camp phone number is 707-874-3507 ext. 100 for the front office. Please give this to anyone who will need to get in contact with you while you are at camp.
- Complimentary phones are available in our hospitality lounge, located in the office.
- If you plan to bring walkie talkies, no guests can be on channels 7 or 8. Thank you for your understanding.
- We suggest printing directions to camp, as GPS signals can get lost in the Redwood forest. Maps to camp can be found on our website.
- Please park all vehicles in the main parking lot or the gravel overflow lot. No vehicles may drive across the bridge unless given permission by the office.
- We encourage carpooling to camp.
- For those prone to car sickness, be aware that the roads to camp are a bit curvy.
- Smoking is permitted only in the parking lot.
- We have a beautiful creek on camp that is a protected habitat for salmon. Do not play in the water.
- Quiet hours begin at 10pm. We ask that you return all sports equipment to the office by 11pm. Please be courteous to other groups (and staff) on site.
- Only service animals are allowed on camp. Please notify us if you are bringing your service animal.
- The office & hospitality lounge are open from 7 am until 10pm Monday-Saturday.
- Dial “100” on any camp phone to reach the office staff- we are here to help with everything!
- Sports equipment & games are available for complimentary check out in the office.
- Camp maps & hiking maps are available in the office. We have lots of places to explore.
- Keys for individual cabins & lodges are available in the office (deposit required).
- We have a Health Services Team onsite; stop in the office for any first aid needs.
GIFT STORE INFO:
- The gift store is open from 7 am to 10 pm.
- Coffee and Tea are available for purchase at the gift store.
- We have a variety of snacks, drinks, and merchandise for sale in our gift store.
- Check out our online store: www.arcgmarketplace.com
- After office hours dial “101” on any camp phones to reach the security guard for assistance. Phones are in some meeting rooms and outside in bright yellow emergency boxes under the blue lights.
- Our outdoor pool is available April 1- October 1. It is open to all campers on certain days from 1:30-5:30pm. Check with your group leader to see if the pool is open during your stay.
- Ziplines, archery, climbing walls etc. cannot be opened on request. These activities must be scheduled through the group leader three weeks before arrival.
- Sonoma Zipline Adventures is open to the public! You’ll receive a discount on your tour price if you book during your stay at the conference center. Call 1-888-494-3507 for more info!
DINING HALL INFO:
- Please arrive on time for meals. Breakfast is served at 8 am; Lunch at 12:30 pm; Dinner at 6pm.
- Your group will have assigned tables.
- One serving is prepared per guest at meals. Our kitchen staff will be sure to announce if there is extra food after everyone has made it through the serving line.
- In addition to the main meal, breakfast will include oatmeal and fruit/yogurt bar. Lunch and dinner will include soup and salad.
- Check with your group leader regarding gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian special meal options.
- Please clear your tables and take dirty dishes to the drop-off area in the corner of the dining hall.
- The dining hall is closed between meals.
- We do allow you to bring your own snacks and drinks into the meeting rooms. However cooking indoors, in meeting rooms or inside lodging, is not allowed as this is a major fire safety concern.
- All room assignments are given out by group leaders. Check with your leader if you have questions about your lodging.
- All lodging rooms must be vacated by 10 am on your departure day.
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST:
- Water Bottle
- Walking/Hiking Shoes (Closed toed shoes required for all scheduled activities)
- Rain Jacket and Rain Paints (November- March) (Scheduled activities are not cancelled due to rain)
- Swim Suit and Towel (April 1st- October 1st)
- Bring clothing with lots of layers! We have chilly mornings in the Redwoods.
- Toiletries and Medications
- Check with your group leader to see if Bedding, Pillows, and Towels are included in your lodging.
- Shower Shoes
Check out our website and facebook for more information! We look forward to serving you!
AllianceRedwoods.com | 6250 Bohemian Highway, Occidental, CA 95465 | 707-874-3507